Sunday, May 18, 2014

24 week bumpsky!


Man oh man this week has been rough. I despise Braxton hicks y'all. Truly. When I was pregnant with Bruce they told me I hand an irritable uterus. Meanin' the tiniest little thing will send my uterus into a fit! They have been outta control this week. I can't even stand for long periods of time without feelin like I'm gonna fall over. So lots of restin for this momma. Other then that I think Riley has developed sleep awake schedule and this little buckaroo looooves to bounce around at my bed time, go figure haha. I have an appt on Wednesday and get my glucose drink to bring home. Boy am I dreadin drinkin that. Yuck! But the even better news this week {drumroll} Riley has reached viability! Now we still want this lil guy bakin for at least another 13 weeks if not longer!! Well y'all this mommas got a gaggle of chores to get done so keep on lovin and livin til next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment