Thursday, June 26, 2014

29 & 30 bumpdate

       Sorry for slackin on the bumpdates y'all! With the munchkins outta school for summer and plannin all of the events comin up I lose track of time and pregnancy brain is in full effect. 
      ***29 weeks come and gone. I've craved a title bit of everything under the sun but most prominently ICE! I eat it by the cupful. I know anemia blah blah blah. I have an iron deficiency that gets worse when I am pregnant. I finally caught Dusty moving on camera!! Only took 206 days hahaha. 
      ***30 weeks - this back pain is no joke and I finally can't hardly get off my couch without help. I'm hungry all of the time but never for anything we have at home. But I make do with what I have. We are going camping this weekend y'all. Which should be so exciting and fun but the thought of sleeping on the hard ground does not excite me. So wish us the best of luck haha. 

Upcoming:
4th of July party
BaByQue 7/19
Honeys Snippin 7/25
Vegas 8/15-8/18
Then little man is due 9/4!!



No comments:

Post a Comment