Sunday, September 9, 2012

What I Love About Sundays

Well today Hubby and I are going to go to Bass Pro Shops after the big kids get picked up, I don't mind staying with family but I can't wait to be back in our own place so I can start decorating the way I want. I think I have decided that I'm gonna make my own duvet cover because I can make it the way I want and it's so much cheaper.

On another note, I have decided to take control of my life. As of yesterday I decided to start a 365 day challenge. I want to become the best version of myself and to do that I have set daily goals to help with that. I tried explaining it to hubby and he was confused lol. So I am going to take him to our park tonight to better explain it. I will start to embrace who I am and learn to love myself again. I can't wait!!

"Take a walk down a back road,Tackle box and a cane pole;Carve our names in that white oak,An' steal a kiss as the sun fades,That's what I love about Sunday" -Craig Morgan, What I Love About Sunday 

2 comments:

  1. What was the challenge for today? Did I miss it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you look at the top of the page you can switch pages. The page is called the challenge :)

    ReplyDelete