Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Mind Tornado lol

Man oh man!! I feel like I've got a million things running through my mind at once!!

I'm really hoping we can get an apartment ASAP I love my brother and my sister in law to the stars and back, but I want my own home again. This living out of one bedroom thing has me wantin' to pull my hair out!! I want Taralyn to have her own place to play and I wanna get Bruce into his crib.

Another thing drivin' me nuts is the fact that my scale is packed! I know it sounds crazy but it's hard tryin' to lose weight and not knowin' if you are or not. I think I am . I'm wearin a size 5/6 and they don't stay up but a 3/4 is tooooo tight! Plus my ring has been slippin off my finger a lot. I won't get weighed again until the 25th and that seems so far away!! Oh and my gym doesn't have a scale! What kind of gym doesn't have a scale!?

Well at any rate, keep livin' life and lovin' the life you live ❥❥❥

No comments:

Post a Comment