Thursday, November 15, 2012

Cancer Outcome

Hey y'all! I just realized that I never updated about my cancer after my surgery!
•••I had to have 45% of my cervix removed and the results were semi clear margins which means they think they got it all but there's still a possibility that it will come back. Both of my pregnancies were high risk and full of bed rest due to preterm labor, so they said that if I were to get pregnant it would end up possibly harming me as well as that baby. Which is ok because Brian and I were done anyways. It's just kind of a shock at 23 to hear "you've survived cancer and are in remission but you can no longer have children." I want to thank my amazing husband, and all of my IG family or loving me through all of this! Please feel free I comment with any questions.

No comments:

Post a Comment