Friday, November 16, 2012

Thought For Friday.

"I will stop looking back with regrets... Or looking forward with fear... And give the best I have today."
•••This seemed beyond fitting for today. Brian and I are waiting to hear back on the apartment and I'm a bundle of nerves!! I need to accept that at this point it is out of our hands, we've done our part now it's time to sit back and wait it out. Life has been rough this yer and unfortunately it has put me in a negative mind frame. I have to remind myself that we got the car which I never thought would happen and maybe it's time that things are turning around. Things are going to start getting better because we can only go up from here. I used to be so optimistic before my mom got sick and I need to start working on getting back to that. I remind myself that I have a loving supportive husband, two amazing children and food on my plate. I am thankful.

No comments:

Post a Comment