Thursday, April 17, 2014

20 Week Bumpsky!


      20 weeks. Officially half way done! Halleluja. I was so sick yesterday, I still have days about once a week where I'm still throwing up all day and can't keep anything down. That was yeaterday. 
      I weighed 147 the morning I found out I was pregnant, dropped to 139.5, finally got up to 144 and after yesterday's bout I'm back down to 141. I didn't start gaining weight until 32 weeks with Bruce. 
      I'm craving smothered breakfast burritos like no one's business! I could eat them constantly. Oh man. That and snow cones and coke with ice. When Im not getting sick I'm hungry all the time. 
      We have our anatomy scan next Wednesday to make sure Mister Riley is where he needs to be and I'll update y'all with the results. 
      Until next time y'all enjoy that sunny weather and go get your toes wet!

No comments:

Post a Comment