Tuesday, April 1, 2014

No pain no gain!

    I've been thinking a lot this pregnancy about certain things I want done differently because it will be pur last. I want it to only be Brian and I and docs of course in the room, but more so I think I wanna put my big girl panties on and NOT get an epidural or any other pain meds.
    Ya see, there are still so many things about my labor with Bruce that I can't rememeber. Now I know it was in part from the magnesium for the preeclampsia but I have anxiety attacks to this day thinkin about it. I wanna be completely aware of what's going on this time I wanna be able to move around and not be bed bound.
   Have one of those "I am momma hear me roar" moments dammit! Hahaha. What have y'alls experiences been? Have you been through a natural labor?

No comments:

Post a Comment