Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Must Have Monday: Maxi Dresses!



Sorry y'all my cheerinot thrown off because my baby girl didn't have school yesterday so this week's must have Monday is a tad late.
      Being pregnant in the summer can be hell. Anyone who has been through a summer pregnancy can tell you. However there are some definite up sides to bein pregnant in the warmer months. Spending time in the pool to keep cool, flip flops when your piggies start to swell. But theres one big one.
      MAXI DRESSES. I cannot even begin to tell y'all how obsessed I've become with these y'all. I never even wore these before the bump. But now the game has changed. These things are heaven, light weight fabric, flow and completely bump flattering no matter what stage of pregnancy you're in.
      Tip: Invest in a pair of maternity spanx or knee length cotton fitted shorts. I don't know about y'all but I have some thunder thighs haha. Any woman can tell you how bad it hurts to have thigh chaffing. This will eliminate that problem.
       Invest in some cute thin fabric pieces and thin belts. This is a great way to dress up a simple casual maxi dress along with the shoes you wear. The best part? You can keep them as part of your wardrobe after baby!!
      There are a ton of reasons maxis are one of my must haves, I could go on and on...and on. But you'll have to wear one for yourself to feel it. Until next week y'all, keep your babies and bellies happy and remember that every bump is different but beautiful in its own way.
                                                   

No comments:

Post a Comment