Monday, April 21, 2014

Must Have Monday!


Coconut oil. We've all heard or read about it. For cooking, stretch mark cream, moisturizer you name it. I was really intrigued by this y'all.  I mean cmon somethin to make your food taste yummy and your face look purty? Y'all know I had to try it.                              

Stretch Mark Cream:
I've tried just about everything for stretch marks. Palmers, vitamin e oil, etc. And nothing has really helped. Now I've been using pure coconut oil for about a month now and I love it! My stretch marks are lighter and my tummy doesn't itch anymore. This one I'll be using til the day Riley makes his debut.
Rating: ♡♡♡♡♡/5
Keep in mind I've had 2 babies and I'm 20 wks with #3.

Facial Moisturizer:
Every article I have read has said to use this only as your night time moisturizer but that's far from the case y'all. Everyone's skin is different some are oily, some are dry and some are in between. Now that bein said I live in Colorado y'all and my skin is drier then the desert in July. On a good day. Again I've been usin it for about a month and I like usin it better in the mornin. It makes such such a great base for make up. My skin looks so much better since usin it.
Rating: ♡♡♡♡/5            
        

Hair moisturizer:
This is the only one I have some gripes about. Now it's said to put it on dry hair then cover in plastic wrap so the oil warms up and penetrates your hair. The couple times I have tried this its nice and soft the next day but then goes back to bein dry the day after that.
Instead: Twice a week I use an apple cider vinegar rinse on my hair y'all and it works wonders. As long as you wash it out all the way you'll never even know. It leaves my hair shiny and smooth.
Rate: ♡ ♡ / 5

I even used this as a last result diaper rash cream and it worked y'all! You can also mix a little with some sugar for a diy all over sugar scrub! I'm gonna continue usin this in my day to day regimen and I'll keep updatin. Highly recommend this stuff!!

No comments:

Post a Comment